For your transportation from Ngurah Rai Bali Airport to your hotel or return.
Frequently Asked Questions :: Seeing Bali Tours :: Tours Around Bali
How to make a booking?
- Select your tour packages or accommodation that you need to reserve.
- Click the booking link and you will redirecting to our reservation form.
- Please fill the reservation form that available on each services.
- Try to describe if any your special request on the space available on the form.
- Please recheck your email address before submitting your request.
How long does it take to get the reply?
We will reply your request immediately or we will let you know should we need longer time to reply your inquiry.
How to pay the services reservation?
- We will need at least 25 % deposit to guarantee the booking or full prepayment in certain periods, depend on the tour booking condition.
- Instead of requesting your credit card number to secure the booking, we will lead you for online payment of deposit or full payment with Visa or Master card in US dollars.
- We will collect the balance of payment on arrival in Bali, either cash or by credit card.
- We do accept cash / Visa / Master Card.
- An additional bank charge of 3 - 5% will be applied for payment by credit card.
- Upon request, we will send you the reservation voucher to show on arrival.
What does include in the special internet rates?
- Our special rates are including of 21% government tax and service charges.
- The rate of accommodations are including tax, service and daily breakfast.
- Other benefits such as: free airport transfers will be available based on our confirmation.
How to cancel the reservation?
- Please send us an email if you want to cancel the booking.
- A cancellation fee is only applied depend on the services company or hotels cancellation policy.
Why book through Seeingbali.com?
- Our staff has been in the tourism industry since 1984. We understand how to serve our customers at our best manner for an enjoyable holiday.
- All inquiries are replied personally which is flexible and referred to the best possible situation.
- We are based in Badung Regency - Bali and very glad to meet you personally at your hotel for any further assistance you may require during your trip in Bali.
- We provide 24 hours phone contact or messages for any assistance.
If you have any questions, please email us or click here to fill out contact form.
Seeing Bali Tours
Tours around Bali paradise island
Bali Tours Adventure
We provide the informations for temple ceremony and other ceremony in Bali, such as: Galungan Day, Kunungan Day, Nyepi Day and the other
The complate information about places of interest in Bali, places to visit, tourist sites, destinations, tourist object, and what to see in Bali Island
Balinese dance is inseparable from religion. A small offering of food and flowers must precede even dances for tourists. Before performing, many dancers pray at their family shrines, appealing for holy "taksu" (inspiration) from the gods.
The centerpiece of any Indonesian meal is steamed or boiled rice.Accompanying dishes include various preparations of chicken, duck, beef, goat, all kinds of seafood and vegetables, either steamed, boiled, braised, stir or deep fried, roasted or grilled over coconut husks.