For your transportation from Ngurah Rai Bali Airport to your hotel or return.
Terms of service Seeing Bali Tours
A. Our Rates:
- All price on Seeing Bali Tours website is a nett price and valid for booking through SeeingBali.com only.
- Internet rates are including tax, service charge and others unless stated otherwise.
- Seeing Bali Tours have a special agreement with many suppliers such as: hotels, villas and other services providers so we can arrange your booking with best deals.
- Seeing Bali Tours can not guarantee the accuracy of all information displayed and you can send us an email or give a phone call for further information.
B. Reservation process and confirmation procedures:
- Make your inquiry or booking request via Email, Whatsapp, phone call or fill the form by online.
If you contact us via a booking form, make sure you entered the correct email address.
- SeeingBali.com website will automatically answer your email and please note this is not the email confirmation for your booking just made, make sure you get this email.
- We will follow up your inquiry as soon as possible or we will let you know if more time required.
- To secure the booking,we will need a deposit/full payment by online with Visa/ Master card/PayPal.
Cancellation fees will be applied as per hotels or suppliers cancellation policy.
- As final confirmation, please make sure you get our confirmation voucher to be shown on your arrival.
C. General Cancellation Policies:
- The cancellation policies is different between hotels or tour suppliers and we will inform you via email confirmation or you can see it at the Service Voucher we send.
- For the hotels and some service suppliers have a cancellation policy based on visitor seasons.
Regular (Low) Season is one night room charge for any cancellation within 2 days prior to the arrival date and early check out will be charged one night room value.
- High Season (July & August) is one night room charge for any cancellation within 14 days prior to the arrival date, two nights room charge for any cancellation within 7 days prior to the arrival date and early check out will be charged two nights room value.
- Peak Season (20 December - 05 January) is one night room charge for any cancellation within 21 days prior to the arrival date, two nights room charge for any cancellation within 14 days prior to the arrival date and full nights room reserved will be charged for any cancellation within 7 days prior to arrival date
- No refund for early check out.
D. Payment Methods:
- Deposit or full prepayment is required to secure the confirmed bookings.
- We will not ask a deposit or payment until we receive a written confirmation from the booked service suppliers.
- Online payment with Visa or Master Card we request via PayPal payment system with extra 4% for Bank charge and online fees.
- International Bank transfers to our Mandiri Bank account with the details will be on our invoice.
For domestic bank transfers we accept in Rupiah to our Bank account (Mandiri, BCA or BRI) and we can check the payment instantly.
- As the government policy, payment on arrival must be in Indonesian Rupiah via cash or credit card.
- Payment on arrival via credit card with extra 5% for Bank charge.
- Upon our confirmation, payment can be done directly to the hotel or service supplier.
For further information, please feel free to contact us to the following contact details.
Seeing Bali Tours
Tours around Bali paradise island
Bali Tours Adventure
We provide the informations for temple ceremony and other ceremony in Bali, such as: Galungan Day, Kunungan Day, Nyepi Day and the other
The complate information about places of interest in Bali, places to visit, tourist sites, destinations, tourist object, and what to see in Bali Island
The centerpiece of any Indonesian meal is steamed or boiled rice.Accompanying dishes include various preparations of chicken, duck, beef, goat, all kinds of seafood and vegetables, either steamed, boiled, braised, stir or deep fried, roasted or grilled over coconut husks.
Balinese dance is inseparable from religion. A small offering of food and flowers must precede even dances for tourists. Before performing, many dancers pray at their family shrines, appealing for holy "taksu" (inspiration) from the gods.